Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dry Cell Installation on a 67 VW Beetle

I felt the need to post this into the HHO Purple Bug Blog since it is also a beetle and it is also HHO enhanced. Enjoy it.

The video is property of Art Nesmit from Texas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video was done right after finishing the installation. Sorry it is so dark, but it was late when I finished. Better and more detailed still photos here:
http://www.bestfuelmileage.com/hydrog...

I don't have a on/off switch on this which might seem overly confident. But there is a switch on the throttle that grounds the relay to activate the dry cell when the throttle is opened and turns off the cell at idle. I have a plastic skull head that helps hold up the hoses so the HHO bubbles have a more uphill route making flow better. I installed lighting in this skull connected to the power source to the cell so I can tell by looking if the dry cell is on or not. I checked the amperage of this cell and it was at 6 amps cold. I will run this to see how well it performs. At 6 amps on this size engine I might be close to going past the "flywheel effect" of this engine since it only displaces 1600 CCs. If I activate the cell with the engine at idle and the idle drops noticeable, then the amps are past the flywheel effect and the electrolyte must be diluted to get the maximum efficiency from the cell on this engine. I will piddle with it more and post updated videos later.

No comments: